9.15.2012

The NCCTK - NORTH COUNTY CHRIST THE KING & SADDLEBACK RESOURCE PAGE

Challenge: What two things don't belong together in this picture?   
 
I was going through some old pictures and found this. Since I have moved on from Lynden, I thought I would provide one final resource page for those who are still flirting with the Saddleback model of doing church.  The following are series of articles I did over the years that were meant to interact with the North County Christ the King (NCCTK) model of Christian ministry, helping people to think through the issues and seek to find churches that are Biblically and confessionally honoring to the Lord Jesus.  Here they are:

My Visit to NCCTK: The Off Roading Worship Experience

My Critique:
Part One: Going Off-Roading With God (Part One)
Part Two: Going Off Roading With God (Part Two)

The LYNDEN Church Paradigm Series:
"I LOVE MY CHURCH" CAMPAIGN (Part One)
"I LOVE MY CHURCH" CAMPAIGN (Part Two)

2 comments:

  1. Sadly, the Saddle back way of ministry is creeping in the reformed camp.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, that is one of the many reasons I started this blog. Hard to find a "Reformed" church anymore.

    ReplyDelete