9.14.2012

The ALL NEW GORDIAN KNOT

I have been absent from the blog world over the past year, especially since I accepted a call to be the preaching pastor of the Escondido URC.  Now that I am set-up in Escondido, I plan to return to weekly blogging about church life, Christian culture, evangelical fads, and so on. You will notice that the blog has been completely updated.  There is a navigation bar added with Abounding Grace Radio and the Escondido URC.  Also, my good friend R. Scott Clark has brought the Heidelblog back.  The blog world should get interesting again. Don't forget to comment!

8 comments:

  1. Welcome back and to Escondido Pastor! We're blessed to have you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for the harvest for the people of Escondido...they are blessed to have you in their community. Hope this blog will be a great resource to see more of Jesus here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Scott. Glad you're back too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Kevin. We pray for the same in Lynden and beyond!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks good Chris! Welcome back to the blogosphere. Looking forward to reading your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That was me who commented above as wrathtoriches. . .couldn't figure out how to comment so that it would reveal who I am properly. Anyway, welcome back.

    Brian Cochran

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Pastor Gordon: I don't imagine you would remember, but my wife and I (and two daughters) attended Lynden URC for several months in 2009-2010, before leaving for New Mexico. We were blessed by your ministry, and trust that the church in Escondido will be likewise. Glad to see that you are going to be posting more often.

    ReplyDelete